29. Are laundry and dry cleaning services procured in accord-
ance with NAVSUP P-487?
30. Is the Ships Store Afloat Catalog maintained in a
RECEIPT AND INSPECTION
31. When stock is received, is it assembled on deck, checked
against papers, any broken cases securely sealed, and
safeguarded while being struck below?
32. Is stock received from other supply officers inspected for
quantity by the ships store officer or by an authorized
33. Is stock received from purchase or other government
sources other than supply officers inspected for quantity and
quality by the ships store officer or by an authorized
34. Is material safeguarded by requesting the officer of the
day to post petty officers in suitable locations until stores are
secured in locked spaces?
35. After verification, does the person responsible therefore
acknowledge receipt and custody by signature on the ap-
plicable receipt documents?
36. When material is received without invoices, are dummy
37. When dealers bills are not received, is follow-up action
taken to obtain same and process for payment?
38. Are erroneously prepared receipt documents processed
39. Are receipt documents posted to the Journal of Receipts
(NAVSUP 9787) and Stock Record (NAVSUP 464)?
40. Are price adjustments processed as prescribed by
41. When material purchased is delivered directly to the ship
and fast pay procedures do not apply, are dealers bills
certified and forwarded promptly to the applicable paying
STOWAGE, BREAKOUTS, AND TRANSFERS
42. Is stock arranged and stowed as prescribed by NAVSUP