59. Is the change fund amount stipulated in writing by the
60. Are cash collection procedures followed by personnel
authorized to make collections?
61. Is the Cash Receipt Book (NAVSUP 470) properly main-
tained and in possession of the resale outlet operator?
62. Is the Cash Register Record (NAVSUP 469) properly
maintained in custody of the person making cash collections?
63. Is the Cash Register Record in agreement with the Cash
64. If the cash registers are equipped for tape use, are the
tapes retained as part of the ships store retained returns?
65. Are selling prices individually marked on ships store
66. Does the retail store carry all items on the current list of
basic items approved by the ships store officer for ready sale
to the crew?
67. Are the hours of operation for service activities posted
68. Are safety precautions posted near each machine?
69. Are sanitary regulations, approved by the senior member
of the medical department, prominently posted in all service
70. Does the ships store officer inspect all service activities
at least once each business day?
71. Are adequate records maintained to control the opera-
tion of the laundry?
72. Are special jobs for favored personnel prohibited in the
73. In the barbershop are luxury services which cannot be
rendered to all personnel prohibited?
74. In the operation of the fountain is the objective of
service to the maximum number of personnel adhered to with
the variety of items restricted as necessary?
75. Are adequate fountain cost controls established?
76. Are the multiple operator procedures followed when