· Passed, but not advanced (PNA)
· Examination invalidated
· A discrepancy exists preventing publication of
Upon receipt of the ESVR, the command must
verify it against the information on the candidates
worksheet. The command also uses it to verify that the
personnel listed are still recommended for
advancement. This report is not to be confused with
the command Enlisted Distribution Verification
Report Symbol BUPERS 1418-1
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
To: Commanding Officer, Naval Education and Training Professional Development and Technology Center
(N322), 6490 Saufley Field Road, Pensacola, FL 32509-5126
Subj: CYCLE #
EXAMINATION RETURNS FOR PAYGRADE E-
Ref: (a) BUPERSINST 1430.16E
Encl: (1) #
Examination Returns (answer sheets)
(2) Listing by Activity
(3) Listing of Unused and Transferred Examinations
(4) Listing of Early Promote Time in Rate Waiver Candidates
1. Enclosures (1) through (4) are forwarded per reference (a).
2. All examination envelopes were given to the candidates with seals unbroken and opened by the candidate concerned in
the examination room in the presence of a member designated by the CO/OiC.
3. (Strike out this paragraph, if not applicable.)The candidates listed in enclosure (2) whose examination serial numbers
are identified by (DUP) used the duplicate method of an examination. Test booklets were examined and markings, if any,
were removed before use by the second candidate.
4. All examination booklets for personnel listed in enclosure (2), and all complete examinations listed in enclosure (3) as
being unused, have been destroyed by (method of destruction) in the presence of the authorized personnel whose
Name, Rank Name, Rank
5. The examinations of the personnel listed in enclosure (2) were conducted as outlined in chapter 6 of reference (a).
6. (Strike out this paragraph, if not applicable.) Enclosure (4) lists candidates who were granted TIR waiver per
paragraph 216g(1) of reference (a).
(Signature of CO/OIC
or official with by direction authority)
Figure 6-4.Sample letter of transmittal forwarding advancement examinations for E-4/5/6/7 candidates.