Inspects posts to ensure proper security operations and
standards are maintained
(12) Chief of the Guard. Responsible to the Watch
Commander/Antiterrorism Tactical Watch Officer for the proper
operation of assigned posts. Serves in supervisory/management
position over assigned posts.
· Supervise Pier access and control
· Operation of vehicle check points
· Clearing barrel supervisor
· Verify watch stander qualifications
· Conduct security briefs
· Inspect assigned posts and equipment
NTTP 3-07.2.3, Chapter 3.3.7, Appendix B, D, J, H, K, L, Q, R, S,
(13) On-Scene Commander. Senior security operations
member at the scene of an incident who possesses the required
tactical skills, unless otherwise designated by the Security
NTTP 3-07.2.3, Chapter 3.3.10, Appendix B, F, G, K, L, N, Q, R,
(14) Security Operations Officer (May only be applicable
on larger platforms). Responsible to the Security Officer for
the day to day operations and job execution of unit's Security
antiterrorism, and force protection services.
platforms). Responsible for mobile supervision of patrols and
sentries and acts as back up relief for the watch commander.
Duties include assisting Watch Commander in assigned duties.