d. Antiterrorism Training Team (ATTT)/Force Protection
Training Team (FPTT).
(1) ATTT/FPTT, headed by the ATO, has three functions:
(a) Conducts individual and team training for the
command's security forces and unit personnel
(b) Plans and conducts command antiterrorism
exercises to include the following functions:
· Initiate scenarios and respond to watchstander
· Role play commands such as higher authorities
or adjacent units
· Record and critique watchstander and team
· Ensure exercises are conducted safely
(c) Continuously assesses the command's AT program,
plans, and exercises.
e. Inspections. Chief of Naval Operations Integrated
Vulnerability Assessment (CNOIVA), Joint Staff Integrated
Vulnerability Assessment (JSIVA). Discrepancies and corrections
logged into Core Vulnerabilities Assessment and Management
Program (CVAMP). Accessed through Antiterrorism Enterprise
Portal on SIPRNET.