(4) Investigations/Protective Service. Investigators
conduct interviews/interrogations; conduct crime scene
management; collect, seize, preserve, document and store
evidence; conduct surveillance and counter-surveillance
operations, and conduct investigations on criminal matters.
Protective Service Personnel protect assigned personnel, inspect
buildings and travel routes, and plan protective service
· Conduct command authorized searches
· Conduct crimes against persons/property investigations
· Conduct suspect interviews and interrogations
· Conduct victim and witness interviews
· Respond to serious incidents
(VIP) and High Risk Personnel (HRP)
· Conduct protective service mission exercises, analysis and
secondary travel routes
(5) Operations. The jobs below will normally be found
within a shore Security Department.
(a) Security Operations Officer. Responsible to the
Security Officer for the day to day operations and job execution
security, and force protection services.
(b) Watch Commander. Responsible for supervising
all watch section responsibilities to include: Patrol, sentries,