NTTP 3-07.2.3, Chapter 2.5.5, Appendix B, D, J, H, K, L, Q, R, S,
(7) Planner. Manages the command's Antiterrorism/Force
Protection program along with (or as) the Antiterrorism Officer.
Additionally, responsible for the day to day AT plan, and
vulnerability assessments for command.
· Reviews, plans and analyzes command security and crises
· Conducts vulnerability assessments
· Helps determine operating budgets
· Develops security requirements for new construction
· Develops standard operating procedures, post orders and
memorandums of agreement
(8) Evidence Custodian. Maintains, stores, processes,
· Maintains custody of evidence in secure environment
· Reviews Chain of Custody document to ensure legal
admissibility of evidence is maintained
(9) Special Events: Provide Security for Concerts, Air
shows and Military functions
(10) Train Shore Patrol parties.
Orders / Procedures
(1) Status of Force Agreements (SOFAs):