(1) Antiterrorism (N3AT). Serve as Antiterrorism
(a) Provide oversight on N3AT antiterrorism program:
1. Ensure Commanders and Installation Commanding
Officers (ICO) have situational awareness concerning their AT
programs and their effectiveness.
2. Assist installation ATO in preparing their AT
Plan, identifying vulnerabilities, mitigation efforts, and
3. Work with Legal and Contracting Officer to
provide guidance to combatant commander in developing AOR and/or
country specific contracts to ensure AT security considerations
are incorporated into the contracting process.
(b) Provide oversight on Antiterrorism (AT) training
1. Establish and maintain training standards and
ensure requisite skill sets are available at the
2. Establish and maintain liaison with Center
for Security Forces (CENSECFOR).
resource funding. The following are documents that will assist
commanders and staffs in developing collective and individual
a. Mission training plans.
b. Navy Tactical Reference Publication
(NTRP) and Navy Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (NTTP)
d. Strategic defense plans.
e. Higher headquarters, CENSECFOR, major
Navy command, and local regulations.