43. Is movement of stock from bulk storerooms controlled
by properly prepared and approved Intra-store Transfer Data
(NAVSUP 973) forms?
44. Are stocks issued on a first-in, first-out basis?
45. Are surveys of ships store stock properly processed?
46. Do surveys of merchandise carried in the retail store show
retail extensions on the Report of Survey (DD 200)?
47. Are transfers of stock handled properly?
48. Are issues of stock handled properly?
49. Are the Retail Price Changes
markdowns signed and authorized
(NAVSUP 983) covering
by the ships store officer
50. Has the net profit during an accountable period exceeded
15% of the cost of retail sales?
51. Has the store operated at a profit since the last annual
supply department inspection?
52. Have any surveys been charged to Ships Stores Profits,
Navy, General Fund, without approval of Navy Resale and
Services Support Office?
53. Are claims for loss or damage to personal wearing ap-
parel properly prepared and handled?
SALESROOM AND SALES PROCEDURE
54. Are the hours of operation prescribed by the com-
manding officer posted prominently?
55. Is the condition of the salesroom, stowage, and display
of merchandise satisfactory?
56. Is an up-to-date price list available for use by the store
operator for verification of prices?
57. Does the price list contain the statement regarding limita-
tions on purchases by authorized patrons?
58. If the cash register does not furnish the patron with a
list of charges for the items purchased, itemized and totaled,
does it provide him with a clear view of the registration of
the amount of the purchase?