1-71. Which of the following measures would provide for
the health, safety, and comfort of the office worker?
1. Placing each desk directly under a ventilation
2. Locating the desks so they face light
3. Keeping equipment, supplies, and publications
securely stowed when not in use
4. Locate desks so they face each other
1-72. Which of the following types of upkeep should you be
able to perform on the office equipment you operate?
1. Routine care
2. Minor adjustments
3. Both 1 and 2 above
4. Major repairs and adjustments
1-73. To complete typing assignments quickly and
satisfactorily, the SK should have which of the
1-74. Where can you find information for routine
maintenance of office equipment?
1. Manufacturers instruction book
2. 3M Maintenance Manual
3. Warranty booklet
4. Maintenance Requirement Card
1-75. Word processing equipment (WPE) is a keyboard
device that has which of the following capabilities?
1. Controlled storage only
2. Controlled retrieval only
3. Automated typing only
4. Controlled storage retrieval and automated typing
1. Speed only
2. Speed and accuracy only
3. Speed, accuracy, and good typing technique only
4. Speed, accuracy, and the ability to make neat
erasures, center a heading, divide words, and keep
a typewriter in good operating condition