2-9. Ships Store Afloat.
2-10. Foodservice Management.
2-11. Personnel assigned OPTAR recordskeeping duties
Should refer to which of the following publications
when they desire information on recording OPTAR
1. NAVSO P-519
2. NAVSO P-3073 only
3. NAVSO P-3013 only
4. NAVSO P-3073 and NAVSO P-3013
2-12. In what volume and chapter of the NAVCOMPT
Manual should you refer for the unit identification
code of the Fleet Industrial Supply Center, Norfolk?
1. Volume 2, chapter 5
2. Volume 2. chapter 1
3. Volume 3, chapter 3
4. Volume 8, chapter 5
2-13. Information about military duties of shipboard
personnel, general quarters, and emergency bills may
be found in which of the following publications?
1. Ships Organization and Regulation Manual
2. U.S. Navy Regulations
3. Department Organization Manual
4. Naval Ships Technical Manual
2-14. The professional duties and responsibilities of supply
personnel of a particular ship are outlined in which of
the following publications?
1. Naval Supply System Command Manual
2. Supply Department Organization Manual
3. Ships Organization and Regulations Manual
4. Navy Comptroller Manual
2-15. The publication, NAVSO P-3013, Financial
Management of Resources, is issued by which of the
following organizations or individuals?
1. Assistant Secretary of Defense
2. Secretary of the Navy
3. Navy Supply Systems Command
4. Comptroller of the Navy
2-16. The manual which delineates the responsibility of
disbursing officers ashore and afloat is issued by which
of the following organizations or individuals?
1. Naval Supply Systems Command
2. Comptroller of the Navy
3. Assistant Secretary of Defense
4. Secretary of the Navy
2-17. What publication establishes equipage allowances for
1. Illustrated Shipboard Shopping Guide (ISSG)
2. Coordinated Shipboard Allowance List (COSAL)
3. Naval Supply System Command Manual
4. Naval Ship Systems Command Technical Manual
2-18. Normally, changes to a NAVSUP Manual are issued in
1. Pen-and-ink changes
2. Page changes
3. Change bulletins
2-19. What publication lists current changes in the various
publications used in the supply department?
1. Naval Supply Corps Newsletter
2. Naval Ship Systems Command Allowance List,
3. Federal Stock Catalog, General Stores Section
4. Defense Logistics Agency Loglines
Identify the various forms of naval
correspondence, their uses and preparation procedures.
2-20. An instruction differs from a notice in which of the
1. It contains information having brief reference value
(less than 6 months)
2. It contains information having one-time or short
3. It has continuing reference value until superseded
4. It has a self-canceling provision