Figure 4B.Types of inventory
IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS 4-54 THROUGH 4-57,
SELECT THE TYPE OF INVENTORY FROM FIGURE 4B
THAT IS USED FOR THE ONE DESCRIBED AS THE
4-54. An inventory of all pipe fittings.
4-55. An inventory of all fast movers.
4-56. An inventory of all items in a storeroom.
4-57. An inventory of all storeroom items listed in the
4-58. From the statements below, select the one that best
dcscribes the purpose of an inventory.
1. To dispose of obsolete stock
2. To rearrange the stowage plan
3. To bring stock and stock records into agreement
4. To consolidate all multiple locations
4-59. To record inventories of non-SIM items the storeroom
Storekeepers may use all except which of the
following documents as iventory count documents?
1. EAM cards
2. NAVSUP Form 1114
3. NAVSUP Form 1075
4. Prepared stock listings
4-60. When it becomes necessary to open a sealed container
to verify its contents, the container should be left open
to make future issues easier.
4-61. Before count documents are matched with stock
record cards, they should be reviewed to ensure that
all except which of the following checks have been
1. Entries are legible
2. items scheduled for inventory show the present
quantity in stock
3. Count documents arc dated and initialed
4. Incorrect prerecorded locations have been deleted
4-62. Promptly upon the completion of the physical
inventory, the count documents for stock repair parts
being inventoried must be reviewed by which of the
following members of the ships company?
1. Inventory personnel
2. Supply officer only
3. Engineering officer only
4. Supply officers and engineering officer
4-63. After the review of the count documents is finished,
which of the following actions should be the next step
in the inventory process?
1. Applicable count documents should be dated and
2. The inventory physical count should be completed
3. Inventory count documents should be reconciled
with the stock records
4. Reverify the location of each item