What total number of columns are there on a standard
The top right-hand or left-hand corners are cut on a
punched card for which of the following reasons?
1. To provide a visual means of identifying a type of
2. To ensure that all cards are facing in the same
3. To ensure that every card is right side up
4. All of the above
Which of the following forms can be used to
reproduce other cards for accounting, stock receipt.
and requisition status file?
1. DD Form 1075
2. DD Form 1114
3. DD Form 1348
4. DD Form 1348-1
What total number of different characters can be
represented by the 3-of-9 Bar Code?
Which of the following devices provide the most
accurate computer-usable data?
1. Punched cards
2. Magnetic tapes
4. Manual keys
Bar codes can be scanned to provide key data for
which of the following applications?
1. Location survey only
2. Physical inventory only
3. Material receiving and location survey
4. Location survey, physical inventory, and material
Indicate the common types of data
processing machines used in automated supply procedures
and their use.
An ADP installation that is capable of accepting data
and installations, executing instructions, and displaying
results is usually known by what term?
The Shipboard Uniform Automatic Data Processing
System (SUADPS) is presently in use or in process of
installation aboard which of the following types of
1. Carriers, repair ships, and destroyers
2. Tenders, repair ships. and submarines
3. Repair ships, tenders, and destroyers
4. Carriers, tenders, and AFS type ships
Input into the SUADPS is accomplished via which of
the following media?
1. Punched cards only
2. Magnetic tapes only
3. Punched cards and magnetic tapes
4. Perforated tape
Besides the primary U-1500 computer components,
there are other equipments necessary for the system to
operate. What term is used when referring to this
Learning Objective: Select the correct procedures and
methods used in inventory control, stock record update,
and the financial records and reports required under
automated supply procedures for stock-funded ships.
6-51. What record contains all pertinent data required for
the effective management of an item?
1. Master Record File (MRF)
2. Cross-Reference File (CRT)
3. Requisition History File (RHF)
4. Financial Master File (FMF)