7-10. Serial number 2030 on a stock replenishment
requisition indicates that the material is marked for
which of the following locations?
1. Medical department stock
2. Storeroom stock
3. Ships store stock
4. A shipboard department
7-11. A caption code is used on an input document to
classify it under which of the following terms?
2. Actions that do not affect stock balances
3. Financial report captions
7-12. Which of the following actions is the final step in
updating stock records in the EDP system?
1. Applying the transaction to the master tape
2. Filing the transaction cards in the monthly reports
3. Applying the original stock balance card to the
4. Applying the NAVSUP Form 1114 information to
the master tape
7-13. Which of the following ADPE assists in providing
the mechanical means to operate the SNAP II
1. AN/UYK-62(V) (H-300) computer only
2. Communications subsystem only
3. Both 1 and 2
4. System management subsystem
7-14. Which of the following software/files is a SNAP 11
1. SMS only
2. MDS only
3. SMS and MDS only
4. SMS, MDS and SFM
7-15. Which of the following people can be considered
operators of SNAP II remote terminals?
1. Ships administrative personnel only
2. Graduates from a class C school only
3. An SKSN
4. Customers of the system
7-16. Which of the following types of ships is stock
2. Destroyer tender
7-17. On a stock-funded ship, stock replenishment
requirements are not charged to the OPTAR but are
accounted for by which of the following methods?
1. Issues between supply officers within the Navy
2. Transfers between supply officers within the Navy
3 Charges to the departmental budgets
4. Charges to the TYCOM allotments
7-18. The departmental Budget/OPTAR Report is prepared
using information from what specific source?
1. Master Stock Record
2. Financial Master File
3. Master Accounting and Validation File
4. Transaction History File
Learning Objective: State the use and documentation
necessary for the proper functioning of the Maintenance
and Material Management System (3-M).
7-19. The Navy Maintenance and Material Management
System (3-M) was developed to increase the Navys
effectiveness in what areas?
1. Recording, reporting, and evaluating the
maintenance requirements of the fleet
2. Determining where maintenance hours and
materials were being used
3. Determining maintenance being performed on
specific equipments and evaluating equipments
4. Recording equipment failure and maintenance
hours extended on certain ships
7-20. The 3-M System endeavors to develop more of what
type of maintenance actions?
1. Preventive maintenance
2. Corrective maintenance
3. Planned maintenance
4. Deterrent maintenance