A flammable liquid may be accepted in the
domestic surface mail under what
1. Its flash point is between 20°F and
2. Its flash point is between 25°F and
3. Its flash point is between 30°F and
4. Its flash point is between 40°F and
Combustible liquids can be accepted for
Mailing if they meet the requirements in
what module of the DMM?
Although accepted by USPS in the
domestic mail system, which of the
following articles are NOT accepted in the
Military Postal System?
2. Class B poisons
3. Narcotic drugs
4. Switchblade knives
IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS 2-61 THROUGH
2-63, SELECT THE CATEGORY FROM THE
TEXT BOX THAT IS INDICATIVE OF THE
DESCRIPTIVE ATTRIBUTE IN THE
QUESTION. EACH RESPONSE MAY NOT BE
An endorsement is indicated on the
wrapper as Private.
The addressees official title is inaccurate
on the envelope of a letter.
The parcel is making a buzzing noise.
If an article is suspected of being a letter
bomb, which, if any, of the following is
NOT recommended as a precautionary
1. Put the article in a bucket of water
2. Put the article in a desk drawer
3. Put the article in a file cabinet
4. Each of the above
Which of the following conditions must
occur before a battery-powered device is
1. The batteries have to be removed
2. The batteries have to be deactivated
3. Either 1 or 2 above, depending on the
desires of the mailer
4. The device must contain liquid
Any parcel containing firearms,
switchblade knives, or controlled
substances should not have any marking on
the outside wrapper or container that
would indicate the nature of the contents.
A. Possible unique
characteristic of a
package or letter
containing a bomb.
B. Probably would not be
a unique characteristic
or appear on the