Registered Mail, chapter 7, pages 7-1 through 7-26.
Registered mail provides which of the
1. Incorporates a system of receipts to
monitor its movement
2. Evidence of mailing and delivery
3. Security for valuable and important
4. All of the above
At what class of postage must an article be
prepaid before it may be registered?
1. First-Class mail
2. Priority mail
3. Both 1 and 2 above
4. Standard Mail
An article will not be registered if the item
consists of two or more pieces that are tied
or fastened together unless the pieces are
in the same envelope or wrapper.
Which of the following factors determines
the fee for registering an article?
1. Weight of the article
2. Distance the article is to be sent.
3. Amount of ordinary postage required
4. Declared value of the article
If a registered article is lost, what
maximum amount of indemnity may be
paid to the mailer?
When the value for a registered article is
declared, which of the following items
is/are considered a nonnegotiable
3. Income tax check
4. Stereo equipment
Which of the following items may be
accepted for registration?
1. A letter enclosed in a self-sealing
2. A package sealed with masking tape
3. A transparent panel envelope
containing $20 in cash
4. A package sealed with either paper or