Stamps issued only for the purpose for
which they are designed.
6-9. Stamps issued only for a special occasion.
Stamps issued to honor U.S. presidents.
Which of the following items are classified
as postal stationery?
1. Blank money order forms
2. Postal cards only
3. Stamped envelopes only
4. Postal cards and stamped envelopes
A member of your activity is
corresponding with a friend in England and
wishes to furnish the friend with sufficient
funds to answer via airmail. What should
you instruct the member to do?
1. Enclose international reply coupons in
the letter to the friend
2. Send the friend an unused
3. Enclose an airmail-stamped envelope
in the letter to the friend
4. Supply the friend with unused U.S.
airmail postage stamps
Where should you keep the unsold stamps
during the open for business hours?
1. On a shelf behind the counter
2. On the counter
3. With the stamped envelopes
4. In the cash drawer
At the end of the working day, all funds
and stamped items should be protected by
locking them in the
3. stamp drawer
4. stamp cabinet
When you arrange sheets of stamps, you
should provide adequate protection against
which of the following adverse actions?
2. Sticking together
4. All of the above
The combination to the safe in which funds
and postal stock are stored should be
sealed in what type of envelope?
1. In a plain white USPS envelope
2. In PS Form 3977, Duplicate Key
3. In DD Form 3967, Triplicate Key
4. In a dark-colored official envelope