You should destroy the fourth copy of the
stamp requisition at what point in time?
1. Retain in files 2 years; then destroy
2. After you and the custodian have
verified the stamp stock shipment and
completed the entries on the duplicate
3. Upon receipt of the stamp stock
After verifying a stamp stock shipment and
completing your copy of the requisition,
what action should you take?
1. Determine the number and
denominations to be issued to your
2. Record the receipt of the stamp stock
on PS Form 3295
3. Store the stamp stock in your safe
4. Divide the stamp stock into equal Lots
for yourself, the reserve custodian,
and your assistants
If you and the custodian discover that a
shipment of stamp stock is short, the facts
should be reported immediately to what
officials or office?
1. The commanding officer and the
Chief of Naval Operations
2. The Chief of Naval Operations and
3. The accountable postmaster and the
4. The commanding officer, the postal
The postage meter machine consists of
what basic part(s)?
1. The postage meter only
2. The mailing machine only
3. The postage meter and meter base
4. The postage meter, mailing machine,
and meter key
A postage meter tape cannot be printed for
more than what maximum amount?
The ascending register on the postage
meter head will always show the amount
of postage in dollars and cents remaining
on the meter.
The recording of daily meter register
readings is shown on what form?
1. PS Form 3083
2. PS Form 3602-PO
3. PS Form 3603
4. PS Form 3610
PS Form 3602-POs are issued in pads of
what specific number?
1.50 forms in duplicate
100 forms in duplicate
3. 50 forms in triplicate
100 forms in triplicate
When a postage meter head becomes
defective, no attempt to repair the meter is
A money order set consists of what total
number of parts?