Which of the following types of
identification cards is/are acceptable for
cashing a money order at a military post
1. An official government identification
2. A U.S. passport
3. Both 1 and 2 above
4. A social security card
A representative cashing a money order for
an organization must endorse the money
order in what manner?
1. Signature only
2. Organizational title only
3. Signature and organizational title
4. By marking X in the presence of the
When cashing a money order, the money
order clerk affixes which of thefollowing
endorsements on the reverse side of the
1. The identification card number
3. The all-purpose dating stamp
4. Both 2 and 3
How often are money order reports
required to be prepared and submitted?
The report of money order business
conducted is submitted on what PS form?
1. PS Form 6019-MPO
2. PS Form 6055-A
3. PS Form 6401
4. PS Form 6701
The money order report should be prepared
as an original and two copies.
The money order adding machine tape
should be prepared in what total number of
The money order report is submitted by
what type of mail?
1. USPS Official Registered or Express
2. USPS Official First-Class
3. USPS Official Certified
4. SPS Official Insured