Figure 5-6.--Sample of NAVSUP 1250-1 (NIS).
Figure 5-7.--Sample of NAVSUP 1250-1 (NC).
· The S/LSC is responsible for pulling and placing
aviation stores division. The following sections
describe the responsibilities of the S/LSC for manual
one copy of the issue documents in the issue
pending file (manual).
· The S/LSC or SRS checks the requisitions for
The next step in processing requisitions off-line is
the storeroom or warehouse. During this process,
· It is responsible for determining the availability
personnel use the marked-up requisition form to get
of the requested item by using the Master Stock
the material from the location. After finding the item,
Status and Locator Listing (MSSLL). It writes
storeroom personnel move it to the issue staging area
the locations of the material on the back of the
for pickup. The storeroom personnel process the issue
document according to the following transactions.
It is responsible for putting the stock numbers and
For complete issue, the following procedures
locations of available substitute material on the back of
the form. For substitute issue, the S/LSC is responsible
for entering the stock number of material identified for
· Circle the quantity when issuing the full quantity
· When requested material is not available for
· Signs and mark the staging area location on the
issue, the S/LSC forwards the requisition to the
procurement section for DTO processing.