Adjust the shoulder of the form to fit the garment
by pushing down on the knob at the top of form.
Insert your hands in the pockets to straighten the
linings and the pocket flaps.
2. Overlap the front of the jacket with the
buttons outside and hold the coat firmly, closing
the front flap with the knee.
3. Check and correct the back collar making
sure there is no exposed facing and snap the collar
4. Close the vents using the hand vent clamps,
one clamp for each vent.
5. Start the steam before you insert the sleeves
by releasing the foot switch. Once the steam is
discharging freely from the sleeves, stop steam by
pressing down on
the foot switch. This
automatically resets the steam cycle timer.
6. Keeping your foot on the switch, insert
wood bars in the sleeves along the seam to within
2 inches of the armpit.
7. Release the foot switch to start the
automatic cycle. The automatic cycle can be
stopped anytime by stepping on the foot switch.
8. When the automatic cycle is complete, the
red light goes off. Remove the vent clamps, release
the foot clamp, remove the sleeves, and remove
The operating procedures above may vary
slightly between models, but you should always
consult your manufacturers technical manual for
the correct operating procedures.
AUTOMATIC PANTS TOPPER
When available, use the automatic pants
topper shown in figure 6-14 to speed up
Figure 6-14.Automatic pants topper.