Professional Development Education Programs, chapter 3, pages 3-1 through 3-
12; and Preparing for Advancement, chapter 4, pages 4-1 through 4-8.
Which of the following regulations apply to
the Navy E-Learning web site?
1. There is a small registration fee
2. Courses are paid for by the Navy
3. Students must pay for text books only
4. Students must pay for certification test
The Navy E-Learning web site provides
which of the following benefits to Sailors?
1. Students may test out of portions of
2. Courses may be stopped and resumed
at a later date
3. Courses may be repeated
4. All the above
Graduates from the Naval Academy have
what minimum number of years of
combined obligated service?
5 years active; 3 years reserve
6 years active; 2 years reserve
8 years active; 0 years reserve
4 years active; 4 years reserve
Students at the Naval Academy Preparatory
school are in what type of duty status?
2. Active duty enlisted
3. Reserve enlisted
What is the minimum age restriction, if
any, for entering the Naval Academy?
Applicants for the U.S. Naval Academy
may have what maximum number of
dependents, if any?
Initial appointment in the Navy through the
NROTC Navy-Option and Nurse Corps
Option Scholarship program is in what
An active duty member selected for an
NROTC scholarship will receive which of
the following benefits?
1. Allowed to remain on active duty
2. Receive full pay and allowance in
3. Authorized room and board expenses
4. Free tuition, books, and instructional