· Conduct suspect interviews and interrogations
· Conduct victim and witness interviews
· Respond to serious incidents
(18) Antiterrorism Officer (ATO). The ATO develops and
manages the AT/FP program, is the lead member on the Force
Protection Training Team, and manages AT/FP resources.
· Develops and manages AT Plan
· Prepares, updates, and implements AT/FP plans
· Manages resources that may include watchstander gear,
security boats, nonlethal weapons, and inspection equipment
· Oversees/manages AT/FP training as the head of the
command's Antiterrorism Training Team (ATTT)/Force
Protection Training Team Member (FPTT)
· Review, plan, and analyze security and crises management
(19) Antiterrorism Tactical Watch Officer (ATTWO). The
ATTWO tactically employs command assets to defend the unit
against terrorist attack when in port, similar in function to
the tactical action officer when underway. When in port at a U.S.
Navy installation, the ATTWO coordinates integration of
forces. The COG and other potential watchstanders, such as
security boats, report to the ATTWO.
· Analyzes threats
· Directs security forces
· Manages security posture of ship