Monitor electronic security systems
Analyze available information, prioritize available
resources, and dispatch appropriate response forces
(7) Armory/AA&E Supervisor. Responsible for security,
safety, accountability, classification, maintenance,
requisitions, issuance, demilitarization and proper disposal of
arms and ammunition.
· Conducts inventory of assigned weapons
· Manages maintenance on assigned weapons
· Tracks ammunition expenditure and initiates ammunition
requests when required
(8) AA&E Custodian/Armorer. Maintains the security unit
armory or ready for issue room; conducts inspection of unit
assigned weapons, ammunition, and storage spaces; performs
maintenance on unit issued and authorized weapons, armory, and
range equipment; maintains records for arms and ammunition
accountability; requests necessary forms/logs pertaining to
mechanical functioning, maintenance, trouble shooting, and field
repair; and maintains a master listing of all security unit
weapons and the assignment of those weapons.
(9) Reaction Force Leader. Leads reaction forces. May
be a primary duty or as a collateral duty while on patrol/sentry
posts. Tactically leads Reaction Force to objectives.
· Execute small unit tactics